The term ‘Station Taxis’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website ‘Station Taxis (Sunderland) Ltd’ whose registered office is Taxi Kiosk, Central Station, Sunderland, SR1 3HR. Our company registration number is 01958500. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PRE-PAID LOYALTY CARD
Use of Pre-Paid Loyalty Card
If the amount of a metered journey is greater than the available balance, you can pay the difference in cash or by any other payment method acceptable to the driver.
The Card must not be sold by the purchaser, but, you may give the Card to another person to use, but if you do, you are responsible for all use of the Card and you must ensure that such person understands and keeps to the obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions, particularly those relating to the security and use of the Card.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Destroyed Cards
If your Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed or a transaction is incorrectly executed you must notify us immediately by telephoning Administration Office 0191 5165079 and quoting the Card number. Upon receipt of the Card number we will immediately cancel the Card.
You are liable for all losses in respect of an unauthorised payment transaction where you have acted fraudulently or you have with intent or gross negligence failed to notify us without delay on becoming aware of the loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorised use of your Card.
We will either (at our complete discretion) arrange for a replacement card to the value of the balance on the Card at the time it is reported lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed to be issued to you, or refund such balance to you.
Valid claims will be completed within 5 working days and if a replacement Card is issued we will charge you £2.50.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. We take payment immediately, the card details are entered onto a secure page and are transferred using SSL.
In some instances we will require the payment of a non-returnable deposit on any booking that requires a deposit i.e. a booking outside of our operating area, which is the City of Sunderland.
Method of Delivery
When you have applied for a Pre-Paid Loyalty Card the normal delivery will be within four working days. If it fails to arrive, then contact us either by telephone on 0191 5165070 or email email@example.com.
When you top up your Pre-Paid Loyalty Card by using a credit or debit card the funds will be available within twelve hours, as office hours are 08:00 – 17:00.
Any person with a credit or debit card over the age of sixteen can apply for a Pre-Paid Loyalty Card and use it.
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, your right to request a refund starts from the moment you place your order until 14 days after you receive your card. Refunds can only be made on cards that have the full purchase value remaining. To return a card call 0191 516 5070 or write to
Accounts Department, 11 Riverside Road, Sunderland, SR5 3JG or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When someone visits www.stationtaxis.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally-identifying information from any source. If we do collect personal information through our website, its purpose will be clear.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies used on this site are;
Used to remember the user as they navigate within the web site. It expires at the end of the user session. More information can be found at www.joomla.org/privacy-policy.html
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”),to help us understand how our web site is used. Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on their servers. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For an overview of cookies at Google visit www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy
Links to external web sites
Visitors are provided with the option to navigate to a variety of external websites where Station Taxis has a presence. When the visitor selects the option to view the content from these websites, they are taken away from the Station Taxis web site, where a variety of cookies may be used throughout the visit. Station Taxis is not responsible for any cookies used once the visitor has left the Station Taxis web site.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.